Tuesday, October 7, 2008

BIG

Lifang talked about Big Gal, this post is about Big People.

I was enjoying Pst Phil's podcast on "Big People" this morning on the bus. I like taking Bus 36. Its has scenic route that takes the ECP and brings me to my office in 30mins max. Pity bus stop is a distance from the office. Well, take it as morning exercise.

Anyway, back to Pst Phil. There were many podcasts to choose from but this title caught my eye. I think I must have smiled or laughed to myself a couple of times throughout the 30min podcast. You know how Pst Phil preaches, he can be really funny sometimes. I hope no one saw me in those moments man.

Big People - This message reminded me once again of what the Lord has been speaking to me the past couple of weeks. About getting big on the inside, about having a bigger heart to love people, to contain people. Big people have certain characteristics - some of which are: generousity, big capacity, they are not petty, they don't act like big people (aka don't act like big shots).

And, today of all days I have to get bugged down by something I honestly think is very trivial. It would normally not bug me. I would have just let it go. But it did today. Just coincidence? Likely not. Even if so, God wastes no experience.

Get Big!
~ Fang

No comments: